Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vocations

Today is the World Day of Prayer for Vocations. We invite you to join us in asking  the Lord for the grace of many vocations to the religious life and priesthood to continue the work of the Holy Spirit in his Church.

Loving God,
Is it I, Lord?
Are you calling me to a vocation
of ministry in the Church as
Priest, Sister, Brother or Deacon?

Or if I am already living out a life's
vocation, are you asking me to help
call others to the ministry of
leadership in the Church?

We do need men and women to help lead us as Church, Lord. We are your people of the Diocese of San Francisco.

Speak to us Lord.  
Open the minds and hearts of many men and women to live your Word and build your Kingdom.

Speak to me Lord.
Plant your Word within me so that whatever you call me to be or do I may say Yes, Here I Am Lord.

Lord here I am!

What would you like me to do with my life?

(Pause to listen to God for a moment)

Teach me to do your will, Lord.

And let your Holy Spirit guide me!

No comments:

Post a Comment