Saturday, December 17, 2011

Requiscat in Pace

The Dominican Nuns of
Corpus Christi Monastery, Menlo Park, California
recommend to your prayers the soul of
our beloved Prioress

Sister Mary Assumpta of the Precious Blood O.P.
(Paula Ann Rufo)

who entered into Eternal Life
on Friday, December 16, 2011
in the 67th year of her age
and the 20th year of her Religious Profession

Viewing in our chapel
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Mass of Christian Burial
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
at 10:30 a.m.

May she rest in peace.

5 comments:

  1. Rest in the joy of the Lord, our dear Sr. Mary Assumpta of the Precious Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant spirit! I support all of you as you grieve her loss to your Community. Another Dominican in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Requiscat in pace. A beautiful woman. I'm glad I got to meet her a few times. I will pray for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resquiscat in pace, dear Sister Mary Assumpta. Please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily since we met in the waiting room at SCC on December 7. Even in your pain you uplifted my sagging spirits. You are as an angel to me. I will carry you with me forever, ever grateful for your compassion, inspiration and holy humanness. The peace of the Lord be always with you.
    Aniita Seipp

    ReplyDelete